We currently have a new assignment for RN's in the Eugene, OR area and are available to interview ASAP! This is a permanent opportunity at a great facility with strong culture. Comprehensive benefits, tuition reimbursement, and relocation bonus included!
- Night Shift
- They offer flexible schedules and are open to 8 to 12 hour shifts.
Details of the position:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- Open to new grads! They do prefer at least 1+ years of clinical experience.
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- Two years recent acute care experience OR current or one year of significant and recent ED/Critical Care experience (within the past 3 years) required. Successful completion of SHMC ED Training Program OR New Grads within last 6 months with 2 years current SHMC ED Tech or SHMC Mental Health Tech experience also considered OR successful completion of an approved training course/orientation and standard competencies within six months of hire.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- Critical Illness insurance and Accident insurance
- Paid Time Off (no waiting period)
- Retirement plans
- Award winning wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance for experienced professionals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and day care spending accounts