We are seeking an Inventory and Shipping Associate! This role performs a variety of tasks including but not limited to shipping, receiving, storing, issuing and delivering widely diversified or specialized supplies in accordance with current policies and procedures.
Shift: 4:00am-12:30pm or 5:00am-1:30pm
- Processing incoming and outgoing items as necessary and within the guidelines of the department and the clinic.
- On a daily basis covers various positions as business and staffing dictates. This includes but is not limited to manual and clerical duties, various inventory tech routes/duties, storeroom functions and shipping/receiving duties.
- Assists and trains new employees in areas operations.
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- Either one year of storeroom inventory control experience or one year of shipping/receiving/distribution experience with knowledge of computerized or automated systems
- Knowledge of computerized or automated systems operations
- Working knowledge of safety practices
- Must be able to push/pull cart with 400lb load, lift 50lb’s using proper techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- AA in Materials Management or Distribution/Supply Chain
- Knowledge of record keeping practices
- General knowledge of distribution and supply chain activities
- Knowledge of and experience with operating manual and automatic devices such as hand trucks and forklifts